PDA

View Full Version : Lights for sale

litsnsirn
01-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm thinning out the collection, now that I seem to have a garage full of CHP cars, I've decided to make room for the 82. I thought that I'd try here before I figure out how to castrate them for ebay. Most would be age appropriate for later SSP's.

Whelen Dashmaster II (not Dashmiser II)
I have three, two with brackets that are blue/blue, nice newer lenses and one that is red/blue, no bracket, older lenses. I don't think I remember where the coil cords are, but I can make up some pigtails for these.
blue/blue with bracket $60 each
red/blue no bracket $50

Whelen Micro Grill Masters chrome plastic housings, clear lenses, reflector modified with 911 blue dome tubes for that Secret Squirrel look. $40 and I'll include some used cables.

Whelen MC100HI(I think) these are the Micro Grill Masters that are made from aluminum a pair with cables one red, one blue. No pedestal bases, they were bolted directly to something. $100 pair.

Alerte Visor Light strobe with halo, red/blue with the clear rings. $20

Code 3 AS2's, no brackets, halogen, red/blue, some small scratches and blemishes in the housings, but otherwise nice. $35

Federal GH1's with Whelen Micro Grill Master halogen bulbs and reflectors, Whelen red and blue lenses, and the Federal lenses that were painted black as covers for transportation to and from the show. $35

Pics are available, all prices are OBO plus shipping, I'll try and run through everything and make sure that they all fire before shipping. Trades considered, if you have something that I need for my 82 CHP SSP. Also, please let me know if I am way off base on anything.

ImEvil1
01-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Have a pic of the Micro Grill Masters?

litsnsirn
01-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Plastic ones:
http://members.aol.com/jasona91/MicroGrillMasterRear.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jasona91/MicroGrillMasterFront.jpg

Aluminum ones:
http://members.aol.com/jasona91/MicroGrillMasterAlmn.jpg

ImEvil1
01-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the pic...interested in them (the aluminum). I'll shoot you a PM.

NoDrama43
01-08-2007, 03:27 PM
ahhhh....the joys of finding a piece of equipment you need to restore one of your cars....... :Wow:

a breath of fresh air I think......

Texaspony87
01-08-2007, 06:55 PM
I too am interested Mike. Let me know if you decline them. Alum. one's are correct for 87 etc. TX DPS slick-tops. They are strobes? Perhaps I'll will take the chrome one's as they are close. These are strobes as well?

Joe

litsnsirn
01-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I still have both sets of Grillmasters available, the other unsold equipment went to ebay. I tried PM'ing Joe, but he has not responded.

ImEvil1
01-17-2007, 11:14 AM
I missed Joe's post, but I certainly would rather him get them for his car than I for my collection. Let me know if you don't hear back from him and I can give him a call.

Texaspony87
01-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Sorry for my tardy reply. Ice conditions around here made for a busy week at work. I would prefer the alum. ones if Mike does not want them. I presume they are strobes and functional? Also, any mounting brackets? Please hold them for just a bit till we can talk. Do you have a photo of the back of them? If so could you post it?

I appreciate it! Joe

86NeSSP
01-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry for my tardy reply. Ice conditions around here made for a busy week at work. I would prefer the alum. ones if Mike does not want them. I presume they are strobes and functional? Also, any mounting brackets? Please hold them for just a bit till we can talk. Do you have a photo of the back of them? If so could you post it?

I appreciate it! Joe

Joe,

Those are the right ones and there are no brackets that are needed for the Texas slick top cars. They mounted directly to the front bracket to the aluminum housing. The bolts you see are where they bolt up.

Good luck. I found a NOS set on eBay and snatched them up for my 1987 slick top restoration...

Matt

litsnsirn
01-28-2007, 09:08 PM
http://members.aol.com/jasona91/WhelenBack.jpg

A picture of the back was requested.

Please let me know.

Texaspony87
02-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Sent you a PM.

Joe

litsnsirn
07-07-2007, 04:51 PM
I still have the Whelen MC100HI(I think) these are the Micro Grill Masters that are made from aluminum a pair with cables one red, one blue. No pedestal bases, they were bolted directly to something. $75 shipped, my choice. Pictures still above.

Thanks,
Jason

86NeSSP
07-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I still have the Whelen MC100HI(I think) these are the Micro Grill Masters that are made from aluminum a pair with cables one red, one blue. No pedestal bases, they were bolted directly to something. $75 shipped, my choice. Pictures still above.

Thanks,
Jason

If they're these exactly?

http://members.aol.com/jasona91/MicroGrillMasterAlmn.jpg

I will take them...

Matt

NoDrama43
07-08-2007, 08:32 PM
cool, you will have a matching set to go with your nos ones..:2thumbs:

86NeSSP
07-09-2007, 12:13 AM
cool, you will have a matching set to go with your nos ones..:2thumbs:

I hope so... I know that I run across TX DPS SSP's a lot and if I want to make sure to get another one restored then these will go along way getting me there.

Matt