PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a '82 or '83 SSP

rouge67
06-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Sorry guys , I start a new post because I don't know how to modify the title of a thread.:confused:
Because of french legislation, I cannot drive SSP car, except with a collection title over 25.

Vintageracer
06-14-2008, 04:15 PM
If you can stand the freight bill from California to France, contact TR1 on this board. He has a very original CHP 1982 car that will need restored but is a good car.

If you want one done, go search www.sspmustang.org home page under cars for sale. The administrator has a very nice restored 1982 CHP car for sale. It's cheap in my opinion for the condition and it is ready to go! That's worth a lot.

There is also a 1982 CHP unrestored SSP Mustand on "Craigslist" in Phoenix Az. Criagslist is a website so just google search "craigslist Phoenix". The car also needs restored but has LOT's of restoration/period correct parts with the car.

Here are 3 1982 CHP cars to start your search!

ImEvil1
06-14-2008, 04:28 PM
If you can stand the freight bill from California to France, contact TR1 on this board. He has a very original CHP 1982 car that will need restored but is a good car.

If you want one done, go search www.sspmustang.org (http://www.sspmustang.org/) home page under cars for sale. The administrator has a very nice restored 1982 CHP car for sale. It's cheap in my opinion for the condition and it is ready to go! That's worth a lot.

There is also a 1982 CHP unrestored SSP Mustand on "Craigslist" in Phoenix Az. Criagslist is a website so just google search "craigslist Phoenix". The car also needs restored but has LOT's of restoration/period correct parts with the car.

Here are 3 1982 CHP cars to start your search!

TR1's car has pretty much been sold to a member of the board here already.

Jean-Paul posted what his budget will be...which isn't anything close to what Mike R. has been asking for his '82 over on .ORG. That's also alot to spend on that car. It still needs a few things, including the correct radio, PA mic, etc.

The Craigslist car can be found here:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/716962423.html

If it's the same one that was listed before, no one could ever get a response back. Hopefully it isn't; it sounds like a good starting point and is right about what he is looking to spend.

rouge67
06-14-2008, 05:28 PM
I saw the '82 CHP on the other forum, it looks very good ! If I want it, surely I must sell my '67 HT ...Thank you for your answers.

rouge67
06-15-2008, 01:29 AM
i got this mesage with the craiglist one:
Sorry, but the craigslist user address you recently mailed (sale-716962423@craigslist.org) does not seem to be valid. It could be you're trying to respond to a very old posting, or that the user has not requested anonymous email forwarding. Please check the address and try again.
:headscratch:

TR1
06-18-2008, 05:17 PM
TR1's car has pretty much been sold to a member of the board here already.

:yes:

Mustang Matt
06-20-2008, 10:01 PM
As someone who has shipped a lot of parts internationally you are probably better off saving the money for a while and buying a completely restored car. The shipping costs for all the parts you will need to restore one will triple the price of the restoration. I have a buddy that is currently building an Australiam Falcon and he would have saved a lot of money by just getting a complete one. Buy one that is done, pay one monstrous shipping charge and call it a day...

rouge67
06-21-2008, 04:58 AM
You 're right if the things are done in a short time. When I bought my '67 HT in 2001, 1$ = 1€. Today 1$ = 0,70€ ... Spare parts and shipping costs are balanced by the exchange rate. :cool: