PDA

View Full Version : Truck-Lite dome light off a 1993 Utah DPS ssp Mustang Best Offer

y2kcobra88
06-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I just took this off an SSP car today. I was told its a Utah dps car. 99% chrome with clear/clear lense. It is a Truck-Lite brand. This is a very very nice dome light if you need one. I will ship for you anywhere and can take paypal payments. I will also trade for a dome light for my 1992 FHP ssp mustang. Not looking to make money on this stuff just trying to help anyone out.

The rest of the car is rusted out and going to scrap yard in a couple weeks. I do not know what all came with the Utah ssp mustangs but I did notice the trunk switch is mounted on the side of the dash bezel. That piece is good. The center console had 3 holes for something that was mounted between the ashtray lid and the mirror switch. The trunk antenna mount was in the damaged trunk lid with wiring. .... I tried to get the ground straps but the owner used most of them and the oil cooler on his transfer to a 4cyl donor shell... Not sure what else you might need. Email me at xtramotorsports@comcast.net

If you think I should grab the stuff that looks like agency altered stock parts like the console piece, gauge bezel, etc... Let me know. Not sure how hard and needed this agencies parts are....

y2kcobra88
06-14-2008, 09:57 PM
The dome light looks just like this new one on ebay but has the correct white on/off switch