PDA

View Full Version : Jet Sonic/Jet Sream Lightbar parts, Vector and Vista Lightbar, Code 3 MX7000 lightbar

NHP Mustang
07-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Hey there everyone,

I have stuff for sale!!! Yeah..
I just wanted to post some photos of some stuff I need to sell off.

I have 3 vector lightbars. These are just the lightbar no arrowstick on back side and no controller- but these are good looking! 2 faded by sun and 1 in front that was sprayed with a high glass jet black auto paint. (make a PM private mail offer on 1 or all 3. Price: $175.00 each+ $45.00 shipping per lightbar.

I also have parts -clear domes with slide in blue and red colored filters for a jet stream or jetsonic lightbar. (make me an offer)

I also have a complete jetsonic lightbar pictured that I will sell. It has normal fading from sun but is all there minus any controller. Priced at $150.00 and $25.00 shipping

I also have for sale three Code 3 MX7000 lightbars 2 with clear domes and colored filters, 1 with red and blue domes. all 3 had normal fade from sun no controllers just the lightbars... Priced at $150.00 each+ $25.00 shipping each.

I also have 2 federal signals Vista Lightbars.
1 has only colored domes and clear domes underside, insides have been removed $ make offer + a little for shipping. and I can take more photos for you

1- complete has arrowstick, take downs, and strobe lights. It's the real deal on a packaged lightbar lots of lights.. I want $175.00 plus $45.00 for shipping.

I will only sell lightbars to members on this and www.sspmustang.org site - I am selling this stuff as is with no warranty implied, it is unknown if all bulbs work I have not bench tested all lightbars they will be UPS mailed and I will only mail inside United States and Canada. please PM me if your are interested..

Thanks Ryan

skedzz
07-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Hello Ryan !

I am from FRENCH Quebec , in CANADA !

Is your Code 3 MX7000 lightbar (with red and blue domes) still available for sale ??? And how much would be shipping ???

Do you have the version with the stainless steel ''speaker'' part in the center ???

Thanks for letting me know !

Take care !

STEPHANE

NHP Mustang
07-15-2008, 10:15 PM
this code 3 mx7000 lightbar does not have the siren in the middle it has no siren in the lightbar, I can send some more detailed photos for you if you are interested.. this does have lots of lights on it...

Ryan

Medic811
07-24-2011, 10:35 PM
I was wondering if you still have the red jetsonic filters and if so how much, I'm looking for two red and two amber, but four red would work. please let me know thank you!