PDA

View Full Version : New to site - Looking MSHP

MOstang
07-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Hello from Michigan,

I'm new to this site and own a 92 FHP SSP #1164. I've noticed one of the past owners frequents this forum. Also own a 69 Mach I, which I'm selling if anyone has interest. Work recently moved my family from Eden Prairie, MN to Livonia, MI.

Need to figure out how to post some pictures...unfortunately my PDF photos appear to big to attach to the forum. I'll try to work on that and if anyone has ideas that would be helpful too.

Looking for a restored Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP. Would appreciate hearing from you if you should hear of one. Look forward to participating on the site.

Mike

ImEvil1
07-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the site, Mike.

I'll bump up the .pdf file size limit so you can post your pics. You can also use an image editor to save them as .jpg files and be good to go.

MOstang
07-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Thank you...my apologies as my photos are Jpeg's between 640 and 750 KB if you are able to assist with how I can post some of those. Thanks again.

Mike

ImEvil1
07-10-2008, 11:17 PM
No prob. If you have a photo editing program, you can shrink them down a bit (usually under 100K is good for viewing). If not, there are a number of free sites online that you can visit to resize them. Here is a link to one:

http://pixenate.com/

mustangretriever
07-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Looking for a restored Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP. Would appreciate hearing from you if you should hear of one. Look forward to participating on the site.

Hey Mike, welcome to the site. Unfortunately, there's only a small handful of restored MO cars out there right now. I know of 2 here in MO that are being restored but they aren't for sale. I do know of 2 MO cars potentially for sale soon. One guy who's considering selling his 93 MO car, but I haven't seen pictures of it recently so I'm not sure what he's done to the car since he bought it from me, he said he would send me some photos. I've got an interest in buying it back but there's also another MO car that might be for sale soon too. That particular car is my first choice and there's another guy behind me for it. I plan on buying one of the 2, so the other might be up for grabs! Is that vague enough for you?!

Selling the MACH 1? That's a beautiful car! Here's a couple pics that you sent me earlier this year.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/mustangretriever/P730009912.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/mustangretriever/9220SSP20Patterson206-23-07182.jpg

Winterpark SSP
07-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Great looking and clean SSP!:welcome:

MOstang
07-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Gentleman,

I appreciate your welcomes and kind words.

Eric,

Thanks for posting those photos for me. I'll need to walk though the process of reducing size of my digital photos in order to post any as they're all large. I have a couple nice ones of the FHP from a show at Ford World Headquarters early this summer. One with building in background and one of a Dearborn, MI police officer posing with my car.

Yes, I'm going to part with the 69 Mach I. Not that I don't enjoy it anymore as it's a cool car and I've invested much money to improve what was already a nice car. Just looking to "rotate ponies in the stable" and have some restrictions to adhere (imposed by my wife and space restrictions). I'm sure you can relate to those.

Good luck with your pursuit of another Missouri SSP. I would appreciate if you could keep my interest in mind for the one you choose to not purchase. I'd have a high interest in buying one if in good condition. Also if you hear of any nice unrestored ones perhaps you could mention those as well.

Again I appreciate your History Guide and have really enjoyed that book. How can I go about purchasing one of your Restoration Guides?

Thanks everyone.

Mike

NoDrama43
07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
pm sent

mustangretriever
07-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Again I appreciate your History Guide and have really enjoyed that book. How can I go about purchasing one of your Restoration Guides?

Which one did you buy from me? The black hardbound book or the white one with the clear cover?

I'll know more next week Saturday about the MO car that might be for sale. Who knows, maybe I won't end up buying anything!

MOstang
07-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi Eric,

I bought the black hardbound version...very cool. Thank you and will be interested to hear how it goes on the MSHP.

Mike

mustangretriever
07-13-2008, 12:46 AM
I've still got a few of the other resto guides, I can send you a pic of it if you want.

I will keep you in the loop on the MO cars. Jeff Gill is the guy that bought the 93 I owned at one time, he seems ready to sell. Don't know what it looks like now, it was black and white when I sold it.

Texaspony87
07-14-2008, 11:12 PM
I live in Michigan, near Lansing. Perhaps we can make contact. Own an 87 Texas Highway Patrol SSP. Been at this for many years. Joe

Texaspony87
07-14-2008, 11:16 PM
photo

MOstang
07-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Joe,

You have a very cool car. I've sent you a PM...would be great to connect with our vehicles.

Mike