PDA

View Full Version : 85 KYSP in latest Mustang Enthusiast

MOstang
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen this as yet, I scanned to my Fotki album an article received this week in latest Mustang Enthusiast re: Tip Smith's 85 Kentucky State Patrol SSP.

http://public.fotki.com/MOstang/periodical-articles/ssp-mustang-articles/page6.html

Click on link just above and scroll to bottom of the page you're taken to. Pretty good article...enjoy!

ImEvil1
05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Nice article....thanks for the scan.

Does anyone here know Tip?

MOstang
05-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't, and wasn't sure if he jumps on the forums at all.

28HopUp
05-12-2009, 10:53 AM
That's a great article. Thanks for scanning/posting. I like the hand written notes he's received from people who encountered the car while in-service.

NELSON
05-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Does anyone here know Tip?

Tip shows his car only a few times a year. He is one of the 6 KY SSPs that we had at Somenites Cruise in September. The car is perfect. He has done an amazing job with the restoration, and the connection that him and his wife have with the car just makes it better.

If you have ever seen the roll bar in the KY cars, they are very well built. Tips car was the first to have a roll bar installed. This is noted by the notches in the rear seat. KSP sent the seat off to be altered, and when they got the bill, decided the scrap that idea.