PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 91-93 Mustang SSP

dkats
06-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Wanted: Mostly stock, original 91-93 Mustang SSP 5.0, 5 speed manual. Must be mechanically sound with little to no performance upgrades or add ons. The car must be FULLY drivable with no major engine, transmission, or power train issues. Again, this car has to be 100% road worthy with no major problems mechanically. Original exterior/interior wear and damage is ok. I am not looking for a suped up drag car or a restored ssp. I would like the car to be mostly the same as when it was purchased from the police/HP. Prefer mileage around 130k but higher mileage will be considered. Must have buck tags, vin plates, and original engine/5 speed, intact, in car. I owned a 91 SSP, which I bough straight from the from the Nebraska Highway Patrol in 1996 and I loved it. I know there are some of these still around, please help me find one. Thanks

28HopUp
06-18-2009, 11:07 PM
This car seems to fit your description, and is located in Texas (most likely was a Texas DPS car) -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1933

And welcome to the site!

dkats
06-18-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes thanks, I called right away 2min ago and he sold it already. Thanks for the help and for welcoming me to the site. I'll find on sooner or later!