PDA

View Full Version : 1987 WSP SSP (Near Seattle)

Rhino
02-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Looks like this is up on Craigslist again, but with a way lower price of $2K (vs. $3800 from November). Could be a good project/deal for someone. According to #'s I have seen, only 45 were ever in service in 1987 with the WA State Patrol. The mods could be undone if someone was eager...or drive it as it is.

I don't know the seller, but when I talked with him months ago, it sounded like the car was an easy fix. And looks like he's open to offers below $2K as well.

CL Link: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/281131207.html

Ad Copy:
Up for sale is a '87 mustang coupe, 5.0L 5-speed, former WA state ssp car. Car is blue with 16" pony wheels on 225/50/R16 toyo proxes 's' tires, that have substantial tread life left. Car runs & drives excellent, has K&N filter, mac catback exhaust, & ford motorsport 65mm throttle body as the only mods performed on this car. I have started a black interior conversion, as the original blue interior was trashed. So far the black carpet is laid down, black gt style front seats & back seat installed, I also have included with the car, the following that needs install, black rear sail panels, entire black console with armrest, passenger side black seat belt, (driver side already installed, & other misc. interior parts that need to be reinstalled. Body is perfect other than the trunk lid needs to be sanded & repainted, the lid has a little rust, and window frame on drivers side needs to be straigtened due to backing the car up & not paying attention to how far the door was open. This car is a great foundation, for whatever your looking to do. Selling due to no time to work on it. I would like to get $2000 cash O.B.O, either reply to e-mail or give me a call at (425)445-7253 if interested.

mac88chp
02-20-2007, 02:10 AM
Ad is now marked SOLD, looks like someone got a real decent deal!