PDA

View Full Version : interesting news on my 86 ssp

xnutt
02-21-2007, 10:00 PM
my g/f went and did some digging and talked to a guy at Nebraska state patrol supply today.

1 of 20 highway patrol car (the other 10 went to Fire and Rescue)

unit # 6129

only 2 officers drove the car.

it was only used for high pursuit !!!!

o and it was part of troop c of the highway patrol

i'll have some more info when the guy sends out all the info. on the car he has there! i'll keep you updated!

o here's the pics i have before i got it

ImEvil1
02-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Good deal....do they have any pics or other paperwork?

FHP813
02-21-2007, 10:27 PM
What's that white stuff all over the place in those pictures?? :p Nice project.

xnutt
02-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Good deal....do they have any pics or other paperwork?

no pics that we know of yet.the guy we spoke with is contacting the retired officers to see if we can call them and find out more info. he is also sending us everything they have on the car. sadly they get rid of the window stickers and stuff like that 3 months after selling them.

the white stuff...........
something that is cold and almost gone....just in time for some more to hit us this weekend !

what's all that nice weather in florida for????? send some our way please!!!!!! lol

FHP813
02-21-2007, 10:37 PM
I'ts been in the 50's here for the past couple of days... BBBRRRRR:D

ImEvil1
02-21-2007, 10:44 PM
no pics that we know of yet.the guy we spoke with is contacting the retired officers to see if we can call them and find out more info. he is also sending us everything they have on the car. sadly they get rid of the window stickers and stuff like that 3 months after selling them.

Cool....keep us posted. :)

I was able to find the officer that drove my '83 Colorado car...that's definitely a good way to go. Pictures of the car in-service, hearing about what happened to the car in-service, is information that is very hard to come by. :thumbsup: