PDA

View Full Version : Found a 1967 Pont Lemans For Sale

CHP8336
08-19-2009, 11:29 AM
I found a 1967 Lemans that is all original that has no rust and body is in good cond. The engine is a 326 2bbl with a 2 speed automatic trans. The car drives perfect. This car has no mods at all. This car also has FACTORY A/C. That is very rare. Car needs paint and some interior work. The elderly man that owns the car wants me to buy it because I told him I would restore it to as new cond. I just do not have the time to do so at this time. He is asking $4,700.00 but he has offered me the car for less. I want to see this car go to a good home where someone can spruce it up to look new again. I am posting this for him and do not want to make a big profit but I would like $100.00 for all my time helping him sell his nice old car. I think that is fair. If anybody is TRULY INTERESTED in getting this car and keeping it and NOT BUYING IT JUST TO RE SELL IT TO MAKE A PROFIT I will give out his number. He wants to see the car go to a good home. Rich

28HopUp
08-20-2009, 08:07 AM
I cannot bring home another stray, but it sounds like a neat find. Do ya have any pics? Hope it finds a good home.