PDA

View Full Version : Tinkering with my 90 NCSHP

MOstang
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello,

Have been tinkering with the interior equipment setup in my recently acquired 90 North Carolina State Highway Patrol SSP. Thought I'd share a photo as compared with photos from an in-service 89 and 93 NCSHP SSP.

So far stricking out through my NCSHP contact finding any old Mustang radio stands lying around so decided to make something simple myself to use in the meantime at the least. I haven't hard wired anything at this time. Essentially the only (up front) piece I'm missing in the picture is the Tait mobile repeater system, which was unique for the NCSHP. However, I've located one of those control units and handhelds, which I should have shortly. That piece will go on top of the horizontal bracket above the Motorola X9000 and the telephone handset. Other than that just need the rear blue deck lights.

I'm a real novice so am just happy to have been able to accomplish what I have so far. Will keep fine tuning and enjoying the process of tinkering around till I get it to a point I'm happy with it!

28HopUp
09-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Nice job Mike!

sspanthony
09-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Looks Good Mike..... Nice Job !

ImEvil1
09-21-2009, 03:52 PM
+1. Good to see the progress.

MOstang
09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Gentleman - Thanks for the feedback!