PDA

View Full Version : Early gift from Santa, or rather NCSHP

MOstang
12-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Received an early Christmas gift in the mail today from the North Carolina State Highway Patrol...one of their old VASCAR's and its console bracket, cables, etc. :woohoo: It's good when Santa visits early :cheers: .

FHP813
12-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Nice!!!:2thumbs:

MOstang
12-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks Bernie. They keep looking out for odds and ends or any other items that may be useful with my 90 NCSHP SSP. It's great to have people who are so helpful in your process as I know that isn't always the case.

ImEvil1
12-18-2009, 10:58 PM
Good stuff. Got pics?

Do you have any extra copies of your resto manual? I've been meaning to ask.

Also, if you want to put something together for the online community, I'll be happy to add it to our resto section here.

MOstang
12-18-2009, 11:05 PM
Mike - Do you mean pics of the VASCAR, etc. or did I land pic yet from Trooper corresponding with? I'm going to take some tomorrow of the items I rec'd in mail today and will post out to my Fotki site then. The retired NCSHP First Sergeant/District Commander I'm corresponding (make post last night) is looking for his pic of him standing next to his 1989 unmarked NCSHP SSP. Keeping fingers crossed on that one. A correction he made for me is it's a light grey one and not a light blue one as I had posted. I'll PM you re: the other items.

ImEvil1
12-18-2009, 11:10 PM
I must have missed your other post....pics of the equipment. :)

Can't wait to see the other...always love to see new in-service pics. Thanks for the continued research and sharing of the info, too. This is what it's all about. :yes:

MOstang
12-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi Mike,

Here's a link that will take you directly to photos of the VASCAR, bracket, cables, the NCSHP sent to me...

http://public.fotki.com/MOstang/mustangs/1990-north-carolina/photographs/equipment-photographs/page2.html

speedchaser
02-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Have a 93 NCHP SSP and looking for orgional equipment (VASCAR, Telephone RAdio, etc.). Any leads?