PDA

View Full Version : New/Old CHP Car?

Andy
03-11-2007, 11:25 AM
My friend Jim in New Mexico sells Ford or Ford related literature posters and
collectibles on Ebay and always has some interesting stuff?
http://i16.tinypic.com/2dgw22h.jpg
like original Shelby American press release black n white 8x10's or some unusual
exotic ford related item. I have seen a Black n White (painted b&w) pantera in
Vegas at the Pantera convention made to look like a CHP Car but i have not ever
seen this car.
http://i18.tinypic.com/2r3b344.jpg

NoDrama43
03-11-2007, 06:53 PM
damn rogue chippie out of uniform. she obviously needs a little .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................uhhhh......................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .supervision.....yeh thats it.....supervision.:Wow:

policemustang
03-12-2007, 06:32 PM
No...no...no.....you have it all wrong! That's my first wife and that photo was made here in Texas! That's a misprint on the poster.
She drained all my credit and then left me for a banker back in 1999.
She took the pictured car with her as we bought it together prior to the divorce. And that's all my old duty gear she's wearing!
She's a Texas girl - not California!

Andy
03-12-2007, 07:06 PM
No...no...no.....you have it all wrong! That's my first wife and that photo was made here in Texas! That's a misprint on the poster.
She drained all my credit and then left me for a banker back in 1999.
She took the pictured car with her as we bought it together prior to the divorce. And that's all my old duty gear she's wearing!
She's a Texas girl - not California!

http://i18.tinypic.com/2r3b344.jpg

PoliceSSP
03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Just look at those Jetsonics.