PDA

View Full Version : Rustfree 85-86 Coupe wanted

SSPGARY
03-13-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm looking for a nice rustfree Coupe for a good freind of mine and was wondering if anyone hade any leads. Doesn't have to be an SSP or even a 5.0, he is willing to do a 5.0 conversion. LMK what you have as long as it is rustfree and has a clear title.
Thanks
Gary:)

SSPGARY
03-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm looking for a nice rustfree Coupe for a good freind of mine and was wondering if anyone hade any leads. Doesn't have to be an SSP or even a 5.0, he is willing to do a 5.0 conversion. LMK what you have as long as it is rustfree and has a clear title. PM prefered.
Thanks
Gary :)

SSPGARY
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
OOPS! No idea why it posted twice?:o

86NeSSP
03-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Nothing up there in Canada? Do they salt the roads there? I know if you check out foureyedpride there are normally good deals to be had coming out of California.

M

SSPGARY
03-13-2007, 09:23 AM
They salt the roads so much that you can hear it eating your car. I had a parts car I bought before and it almost broke in half on the hoist! Thats why I have my dailey driver oil sprayed every year and take the aluminum rims off for the winter.

86NeSSP
03-13-2007, 09:55 AM
That SUCKS!

firefox
10-17-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm looking for a nice rustfree Coupe for a good freind of mine and was wondering if anyone hade any leads. Doesn't have to be an SSP or even a 5.0, he is willing to do a 5.0 conversion. LMK what you have as long as it is rustfree and has a clear title.
Thanks
Gary:)

Gary...I live in wash.state. I have a white ssp sedan. 5.0/5sp.the car has been in storage for awhile. not wanting to do anymore on it. its shy all the ssp/trim
stuff everyone looks for, however,it has the plugged top roof hole for a antenna
and also the spotlight holes on the door pillow(plugged ) two ant holes on the rear,for other antennas. replaced the rug, and put a headliner in it. stopped
when I discovered it was an ssp car. have the blue back seats and all the plastic interior trim (I removed it to do something else) the bucket seats are sprite, I think I still have the original blue buckets that were in the car.it is a no rust car.have two spare doors(power) plus a right fender. (good,clean)
any intrest??firefox

texunter
10-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Is it a four eyed car?

Let's see it.

Cobra Jet
10-27-2011, 11:18 AM
There is this really nice, clean & low mileage (48k) 86 5.0 notch that just popped up on FEP:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=122732

There's a link within that one w/ lots of pics and the asking price is extremely reasonable as well.... Owner is really nice, responds to PM's and any questions. He also retains all of the original EFI harnesses, hood, etc.

ssp91ssp
10-27-2011, 11:28 AM
WOW !!!! that's a clean coupe for sure!
thx for posting the link