View Full Version : Ebay Ad

Andy
02-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Read the text on this part!
not SSP and really different!
he is selling other parts so i think this is real
Valentines day at this house was really something
special!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Detomaso-Pantera-Wiper-Grills_W0QQitemZ270531556114QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMot ors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3efceff31 2

Texaspony87
02-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Charlie
02-16-2010, 08:22 AM
OMG thats some funny &^%$

MOstang
02-16-2010, 08:35 AM
:rollinglaugh: :rollhappy: :bouncy:

I don't care who you are...that's just plain funny.

CHP 3705
02-16-2010, 10:11 AM
If that guy really is married, he'll be dead before the auction is over. Doug

copper
02-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Now that is a gutsy classic. Very funnny.

Rhino
02-16-2010, 12:57 PM
That guy has some HUGE ones to post that up. If not a joke - I would guess the wildabeast will be unleashed shortly.

ssp91ssp
02-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Nice !!!

ssp91ssp

28HopUp
02-17-2010, 10:28 AM
HaHa! Thanks Andy. Eventually eBay will remove the ad (they don't stay around forever), so I quoted it for posterity ;)

Detomaso Pantera Wiper Grills

Please waitImage not availableEnlarge
Starting bid: US $10.00
Your maximum bid: US $
Place bidPlace bid: (Enter US $10.00 or more)
Seller info: searay30ca ( 107) 100% Positive feedback
Item number: 270531556114
Item location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Ships to: Worldwide
Payments: PayPal See details

Last updated on 07:38:21 PM PST, Feb 14, 2010 View all revisions

Please don't bid on these grills. I'm trying to cancel the auction as the broken piece is missing. The other grill is now damaged as well as my wife got pissed off and threw it against the wall.Pissed off that I didn't buy her chocolates for Valentines. Fact is, she don't need any more chocolate. Her ass is already as big as a Volkswagen. She's mean, too. And f*ckin hairy as well. Like a wildabeast. Gotta vacuum my Pantera every time we goes for a ride from all the hair on the interior. Clogs up the AC evaporator, then don't cool too good then she starts to sweat. Then we got wildabeast smell in the new GT5 leather interior.

Classic!

93sspcoupe
04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
its funny!!

lmfao

MOstang
04-13-2010, 06:57 PM
:whistlin: oh boy here we go...think i know where this is going to end up :popcorn1:

NoDrama43
04-13-2010, 07:25 PM
well I think i might have called another one guys.....

MOstang
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Do we have something like a 3 strike rule? 3 posts deleted either in whole or part = "X"? This must be some sort of record...2 deleted in the same day in 2 different posts LOL. :takenotes:

93sspcoupe
04-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Do we have something like a 3 strike rule? 3 posts deleted either in whole or part = "X"? This must be some sort of record...2 deleted in the same day in 2 different posts LOL. :takenotes:

i guess we need one huh lol

ImEvil1
04-14-2010, 12:59 AM
i guess we need one huh lol

Not really.

Not sure why you are dredging up a 2 month old post....and the attitude as well could definitely improve.

You are either here to learn about your car and share in the fun of researching and restoring (contribute in a positive way) or here to cause problems. If you are the first, you are welcome to stay and continue to participate. If you're the latter, there are plenty of other sites that you can frequent that might be a better fit for you.

93sspcoupe
04-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Not really.

Not sure why you are dredging up a 2 month old post....and the attitude as well could definitely improve.

You are either here to learn about your car and share in the fun of researching and restoring (contribute in a positive way) or here to cause problems. If you are the first, you are welcome to stay and continue to participate. If you're the latter, there are plenty of other sites that you can frequent that might be a better fit for you.

not sure what you mean by bringing up a 2 month old post cause it looks like this thread was started 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM, if i read correctly. and yes im trying to reserch history on my car, not to be restored at this moment in time. if u guys feel like im here to cause a problem than feel free to ask me to leave or ban me. i can reaserch my car other ways. i thought you people had extensive knowelage of ssps is why i joined

ImEvil1
04-14-2010, 01:31 AM
Last time I checked, February was 2 months ago. You didn't post anything constructive in this thread, and I'm not going to debate it with you.

We do have extensive knowledge of the cars here, from years of being around them (still learning) and we've shared some of that with you already.

We have very few issues on this site, and we keep it that way for a reason. Alot of us do enough babysitting on the job, and we don't need to deal with it on our off time.

93sspcoupe
04-14-2010, 01:37 AM
Last time I checked, February was 2 months ago. You didn't post anything constructive in this thread, and I'm not going to debate it with you.

We do have extensive knowledge of the cars here, from years of being around them (still learning) and we've shared some of that with you already.

We have very few issues on this site, and we keep it that way for a reason. Alot of us do enough babysitting on the job, and we don't need to deal with it on our off time.

oh yeah sorry i just got off work not long ago and didnt realize the 2 part lol.

yes i do realize you shared them with me already and thank u for it as well. and for the babysitting comment goes arent you a mod? thats your job isnt it?

ImEvil1
04-14-2010, 01:42 AM
No prob. We've given you enough info to start the process and I wish you luck with it.

My job is not this website, nor being a mod. It sounds like you want to stick around here, so I wish you luck with that as well.

NoDrama43
04-16-2010, 02:14 PM
:whistlin: oh boy here we go...think i know where this is going to end up :popcorn1:

well after 7 days of trying to get along with, and help him, we parted ways today. Thanks to everyone that tried to help him find out stuff about his car. :thumbsup:

ssp91ssp
04-17-2010, 01:01 AM
well after 7 days of trying to get along with, and help him, we parted ways today. Thanks to everyone that tried to help him find out stuff about his car. :thumbsup:

Well you know what they say , You can lead a horse to water but making him drink it is another story ..;)

ssp91ssp
Hec