PDA

View Full Version : 92 fhp electronics and lights help

08gtcs
03-13-2010, 07:46 AM
hey guys i have a 92 fhp car and am wondering if anyone can help me out in finding some of the things i need for the car and if anyone knows how i can find out what my cars troop or id number would have been

Year: 1992
Lightbar:jetsonic i have a refurbished jetsonic in the mail now:)
Deck lights:*tomar/fed signal dont know if round or square seen both?
Dash Lights:**whelen dashmaster need these to
RADAR:it came with but not sure of brand or model and i need this
VASCAR:also came with but not sure of brand or model
Radio: micor 800mhz spectrai need this

FHP Mustang siren usage includes Whelen and Federal Signal, a WS-295 is mounted below the radio? i need this?

also am wondering if there was any difference in headliners for these cars as mine was missing when i got the car
i also need the antenna that goes on the roof and the one for the trunk

if anyone can help me out as to where to find the correct pieces for my car i would be very thankfull

i have been a body man for 15 yrs and im in prosses of getting the car ready for paint now i am hoping to get the things i need within the next 2 weeks thats when it will be ready for the road..

motor is fully rebuilt reused stock internals had crank polished and balanced
gt40 heads
cobra upper and lower intake
24lb injectors
cold air intake
pro m mass air matched to injectors
heavy duty t5 w/pro5.0 short shifter
373 rear gears
exterior right now is in body shop but im going back to the 92 fhp look
with correct colors and lights in prosses of having magnets made as im typing this also for the decals that way i can remove them to drive

stadair
03-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Nice lookin' project. Sorry I can't help with your question. I'm in the same boat as you, I just don't know.

smokin5.0
03-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Try looking into an accident report. Run the CARFAX.....hope like hell it was in a small in-service accident. There should be a police case #. Follow the directions on here for how to get copies of that. Should be able to provide pics and reports. However when I inquired a while back for an FHP car that I was going to buy....they were not very helpful/knowledgeable, however people here have had good success. Good luck!