they will go on next spring
nothing funny here......really
http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/cropped_speakers/SteinBen.jpg
that is all....nothing funny to see here
so just move along.
http://i15.tinypic.com/4fy5r9d.jpg

1990GSP
11-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow, those look good. I gotta get some magnetic decals made for my GSP car.

ImEvil1
11-15-2006, 09:07 PM
They do look good. Any other shots? (close-ups)? :thumbsup:

FlyinTiger
11-15-2006, 10:27 PM

Yea, add a pic to the restoration section. We need good pics of as many markings as we can get our hands on. They may become invaluable to us later, as the cars age and more turn up. I can provide high res pics of 1993 Louisiana, as they are still using the same markings.

Andy
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM

i could do that
http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/cropped_speakers/SteinBen.jpg
but don't expect anything funny...ok
i don't do funny after i seen what happened to Krusty.
I sent one to Jim.Y and it looks alittle funny
not anything that would make you laught
just color/focus funny.

ImEvil1
11-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Yea, add a pic to the restoration section. We need good pics of as many markings as we can get our hands on. They may become invaluable to us later, as the cars age and more turn up. I can provide high res pics of 1993 Louisiana, as they are still using the same markings.

I agree...and I have about 20 pics of that one (the only good part of my stay at LSP HQ).

86NeSSP
11-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Andy let me know where you got those as I need a set for my 85 as well. These look good.

Matt

Andy
11-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Sure....i will send you a PM :)

Andy
11-16-2006, 01:08 PM
The decals came from Suburban Accents 847 776 7474
The front office is run by Donna and Robert is the production set up guy the owner's
name is Rick. Price delivered complete was $175 and so far the process and finish
appears to be as original but this is an un known at this time as i have not had them
examined by an expert as to color and finish and they will not be on the car till Spring
because it's too cold here now to do this. But from what i can see the detail in the
Star looks GREAT and the quality is a 10 out of 10 The people that i worked with
at this company were also 10!

86NeSSP
11-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Excellent! (Mr.Burns voice)

I will have to get some SOON!

86NeSSP
12-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Now the question becomes what are the locations on the door and trunk lid to make sure they are applied in the right location and spacing is correct?

Anyone know this information? I would hate to spend 175.00 and apply them wrong.

Matt

ImEvil1
12-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Matt,

The rear letters are lower-justified (bottom of the trunk lid) in many of the pics I've seen. Door decals varied, from what I can tell, but if you use any of the in-service pics as a guide, you should be AOK.

86NeSSP
12-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Matt,

The rear letters are lower-justified (bottom of the trunk lid) in many of the pics I've seen. Door decals varied, from what I can tell, but if you use any of the in-service pics as a guide, you should be AOK.

That's what I figured. I will just get a center line on the door as to make sure they are not to forward or back and not to high or low... I would hate to have to buy another set because I screwed up the installation.

I need to find a good set of Texas DPS decals soon too. I need them for MY 87 Texas DPS. Well I guess I should say for my Wifes Texas DPS SSP... I convinced her that she should show one and I'll show the other. That way it can be a family thing.

Matt

86NeSSP
12-05-2006, 08:35 PM
All I want for Christmas is some CHP restoration stuff... I hope Santa brings me something for the resto! If not no big deal.

Matt