PDA

View Full Version : Drive

Andy
03-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Drive....what do you think?........ trailers look good.
http://www.fox.com/drive/

Andy
04-16-2007, 08:17 PM
So am i the only one that watched this? So far I am the only one that answered my post about this show. Ok Ok I see where this is going now a public
record for all to read/see that I have been talking to myself.....sure...Nice! if anyone
else has seen the show........ please don't talk about it here? (scene fades to black):(

NoDrama43
04-16-2007, 08:36 PM
took the bride to see perfect stranger on saturday.... Halle Berry was looking good as always.....and the movie was pretty good also.

86NeSSP
04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I wanted to watch it but missed it. I will get it off the net and watch it this week. What day is it going to air normally?

What did you think of it?

Looks like it should be a decent show.

Matt

Andy
04-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Matt.....I thought you would never ask:( ......Well my favorite character is the girl driving the
mini van with the plastic baby....and the mexicans in the low-rider they have a old
school ride that is out a character and should NOT be on the highway at Highway
SPEEDS on 13 in Dayton's.... there sure are allot a blank spots that need to be filled
in. bottom line is a Mr. Big is pulling the strings and changing the rules on the fly.
it's a road rally with a story line that keeps expanding and approaching..... stupid
not really a car guy series unless they get some better cars in the mix.

svopaul
04-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Matt.....I thought you would never ask:( ......Well my favorite character is the girl driving the
mini van with the plastic baby....and the mexicans in the low-rider they have a old
school ride that is out a character and should NOT be on the highway at Highway
SPEEDS on 13 in Dayton's.... there sure are allot a blank spots that need to be filled
in. bottom line is a Mr. Big is pulling the strings and changing the rules on the fly.
it's a road rally with a story line that keeps expanding and approaching..... stupid
not really a car guy series unless they get some better cars in the mix.

I've been watching......It got a little more interesting for the car guys last night....got another old car in it. Seems each episode you learn about another character and more about the ones already introduced. The funny thing about the Impala is it has Maryland tags and being from Maryland up until 5 years ago I had NEVER seen an Impala done in Southern California style in that state ever...but yes, I can't see that car running those speeds and driving on those wheels.

I'm giving it some time to see if I like it or not....

1jerryl
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
What part of MD are you from?? I lived in Montgomery County for 35 years then moved to Hilton Head for the weather

Jerry
91 X-CHP

svopaul
04-17-2007, 02:38 PM
What part of MD are you from?? I lived in Montgomery County for 35 years then moved to Hilton Head for the weather

Jerry
91 X-CHP

Anne Arundel County....grew up in Edgewater and then Davidsonville. I eventually wound up in Pasadena and then moved south 5 years ago. That whole state is a mess now compared to what it used to be like! I'm going back to pick up a car in about 2 weeks and don't look forward to it.