PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Pre-Trip Checklist

MOstang
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Hello - The attached is a Car Show Pre-Trip Checklist from the Show-Me Mustang Club's May 2010 Mustang Tales newsletter (St. Louis, MO). I've been a member for nearly 10 years and posted an earlier iteration of this last year. These are pretty helpful and I thought since many of us will be travelling long distances in our SSP's and other Mustangs it would be good to share. Be safe out there. :takenotes: :Throwit:

mbe2598
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
I learned a hard leason this week, while on the road.

BRING AN EXTRA KEY, PUT IT IN YOUR WALLET ! It might come in handy when you lock your keys in the car !.

stadair
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Great list Mike. Thanks. But I do see that it needs one update...the camera...I haven't touched my film camera in a few years.

MOstang
06-08-2010, 07:10 AM
I learned a hard leason this week, while on the road.

BRING AN EXTRA KEY, PUT IT IN YOUR WALLET ! It might come in handy when you lock your keys in the car !.
Yikes Jim...that would be a pretty helpless feeling. Congrats on the successful show too. What class did you enter in Oklahoma?

mbe2598
06-08-2010, 03:30 PM
All 4 of us were classified as Occasional Driver ODG 79-93's, anyone else in our class got a 2nd or nothing. It was fun as we all 4 started high fiving ourselfs. My two local KC clubs knew what was up! 3 MCA wins all SSP's and 1 Vibrant red Convt and we all are part of the SSP crowd.! I need to also add that Roman's car was picked by Jim Smart of Mustang Monthly Mag. for a photo shot. An Honor, however, Smart dinged Roman around on a 630 AM photo start and by 1030 AM, had not gotton to him. The photo shoot did not happen. See ya all in INDY !