PDA

View Full Version : Indiana SSP Need Help Locating!!!

92blackstealth
07-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Hello Im new to this forum but you guys look very knowledgable in the SSP world. My Question is Im from Indiana and am wondering how to go about finding one of the SSP used in Indiana i have seen the location of 3 of the cars so that leaves 37 available out there if they are still among the living. If anybody could help with any advise that would be great, im wanting a Indiana car first and if that doesnt work out then ill just start looking for another state but im in no hurry so if anybody can help it would be great. Thanks in advance Dan

mbe2598
07-15-2010, 12:42 AM
You will have to go to the other web. sspmustang.org. Ron M is the guru of Indiana SSP, has two..goes by " The other Chips"

MOstang
07-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Those seem to be quite rare. If you're willing to wait it out you can find the proverbial SSP needle in the haystack. My 1989 Minnesota State Patrol SSP is a 1 of 20 purchased by that state and seems to be the only one that has surfaced in the SSP enthusiast community thus far. You can always do what I did...obtain SSP from another agency to enjoy and ward off the challenge of waiting to find one and then just add the Indiana one as a 2nd SSP when it turns up :D.

ssp91ssp
07-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the site!
As metioned already , look up Ron M at Org.
Ron is the only one i know that has Indiana ssp's... Good luck on the hunt.

ImEvil1
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
You will have to go to the other web. sspmustang.org. Ron M is the guru of Indiana SSP, has two..goes by " The other Chips"

He is here as well....Hoosier_Trooper_SSP (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/member.php?u=21)

Good luck with your search, Dan.

92blackstealth
07-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Thanks all for the responses looks like Ron hasnt been on this site in quiet sometime guess ill have to track him down on the other SSP site. Also if anybody has any leads on other SSP for sale let me know. Wife said i may have to let go of one of my other cars to make room so looks like my 92 convert maybe for sale soon LOL. Thanks All Dan

ssp91ssp
07-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Dan ,

Take a look at my USPS SSP in the For Sale postings.;)
Royal Blue Gov car.

texunter
07-19-2010, 12:00 PM
My Louisiana SSP is 1 of 18 and also is the only one to have surfaced in the community. It took me two and a half years to find one and others have looked even longer. Good luck with your hunt. Be patient and if you cant be patient, find a pacifier as stated above.