PDA

View Full Version : SELL ME YOUR SSP MUSTANG

gpbarnesracing
07-18-2010, 08:25 AM
Hey Members...I'm still looking for a 'mint' SSP Mustang......FHP, CHP or Georgia Car....some other states considered.Must be a 5sp, have all the 'goodies'........lights, radios and documented. No STORIES ! Have cash and ready to buy! Gary Barnes/ Maryland 410-218-5992 ps. No restoration or project cars.....Done enough of those to last me a lifetime!

NoDrama43
07-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Joe still has his Texas car for sale. NO other car is as complete, original, and well documented than it. Problem solved.........

gpbarnesracing
07-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Jim..what is this car you refer to as 'Joe's'? I had a guy named Russ (Stubes) that had a Texas car........but not exactly what i was looking for. I do ,however' appreciate your response to my inquiry. Gary Barnes

MOstang
07-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Joe's username is Texaspony87. Link below goes to page #1 of the thread on his Texas DPS SSP. You'll note it has several pages in this thread and I believe he recently reduced price in one of the last pages of the thread.

http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2419&highlight=Texas+DPS

I've seen it in person and it is beautiful and has awesome documentation.