PDA

View Full Version : MESQUITE,TEXAS (Dallas) MCA show April 8-10,2011

mbe2598
11-09-2010, 02:51 AM
I just posted a note about this show on the other board and I just returned from a week in Texas.

Hope to see many of you at the first MCA show of the 2011 year in Dallas (Mesquite, Texas). Good news this site can easily handle 1000 cars in either parking lot.

Bad News......The host hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite, 1700 Rodeo Drive, Mesquite, Tx. 75149.(972-329-3100) www.hilton.com The MCA has a block of 124 rooms at $98.00 a night. 82 of those have reservations. Bottom line at least put your reservation in now for the hotel room, as you can always cancel 24 hours before the show. Hotel is located on I-635 & I-20 and can easily handle all the cars trailers and tow rigs. It is super large and 1.2 miles from show site.

Holiday Inn Express is 2nd location, $89.00 a night and can not handle your trailer & rig. However you can park them at the show site.

I spoke to the show chairman, Ralph Perkins and if you wish to show " display" mark that on yourt application and write boldly " Police Car SSP' on the application. They will try and park us as a group on the show site, just need to know who you are.

Hope to see you there and hope the west coast boys look at this show as it is the closest of 2011 for you. We have a good number of SSP in Houston and Texas, so we should see a large number of SSP for the weekend.

28HopUp
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks for posting up the info about this. Hope somebody takes plenty of pictures. :)