PDA

View Full Version : Door lock cylinder

CHP 3705
11-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Does anyone have an SSP door lock cylinder that I could buy that is a loner or you don't have a key for? I need one I can have set up to match my Mn. car. Someone ruined all the locks except the ignition. I have one door lock cyl. and trunk lock left from when I replaced the ones on my 88 CHP because they didn't all match. I also need one trunk hinge ground strap if anyone has an extra to sell. Thanks, Doug

ImEvil1
11-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Doug,

Have you checked eBay? There are usually a couple of auctions going for early Ford door locks, some of which are the same (square key). The trunk lock is the one that's hard to find by itself.

CHP 3705
11-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Doug,

Have you checked eBay? There are usually a couple of auctions going for early Ford door locks, some of which are the same (square key). The trunk lock is the one that's hard to find by itself.
Thanks for reminding me. I've had brain fade all week. 79 & 80 Mustang has them. I've got 5 of them, so I'm set. Thanks again Mike. Doug

ImEvil1
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks for reminding me. I've had brain fade all week. 79 & 80 Mustang has them. I've got 5 of them, so I'm set. Thanks again Mike. Doug

No prob. I've had the fade all year! :)