PDA

View Full Version : Roman's Show - Lufkin, Texas

policemustang
01-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Plans for the 4th annual Joe P. Collins Memorial Car Show have been set.

Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm

Location: Home Depot/Petsmart Parking Lot - Corner of South Medford (Loop 287) and Tulane Drive in Lufkin, Texas

Entry Fee: $20.00 - day of show

Classes for Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes and others including Best of Show, Coordinator's Choice, State Trooper's Award, Hospice in the Pines Choice and yes....there is a class for BEST RESTORED POLICE VEHICLE.

Note: 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class. All new awards for 2011!
I know it's a long ways off for many of you but I want to convey that ALL of you are welcome at my show if you can come.
All proceeds benefit Hospice in the Pines, a local Hospice organization that provides excellent care for the terminally ill - without charge to the families!

Call or email me with questions!
Roman
936-366-3261

romanandpiper@suddenlink.net

28HopUp
01-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Good luck with your show Roman!!! It's just to long of a ride for me/us to drive down, so I hope somebody takes lots of pictures. :)

policemustang
03-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Folks. I am going to be honest. The unfolding developments in the Middle East are concerning me. The cost of gasoline is on the rise and who only knows what a gallon of fuel will be by the time my car show date arrives. I just want all of you to know that I will be putting my best foot forward to present you with a fun show this year. Some of you may not be able to attend due to fuel costs and that is understandable. But not knowing what the future holds for our neighbors in the oil rich communities of the planet, I still must say "THE SHOW MUST GO ON!". And it will. Short of a nuclear war, the walking dead, my death or an invasion by the Chinese, I will be offering a car show for all to come and enjoy. I love seeing people come out, show-off their rides (especially Mustangs) and receive a prize or trophy for their efforts in caring for such fine automobiles. And I love being the one who hands that person that special trophy when their name is called at the end of the show. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the boys in Libya and throughout the rest of the globe can come to a peaceful resolve. In the meantime, let's keep a good attitude as our car show season gets underway.
The Finest Regards To Everyone!