PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Wipers

chp1982
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
I never thought I'd be asking this question but where have you guys bought replacement wiper blades from? No one apparently sells the inserts to fit the oem wiper anymore. My local Ford dealership could not even get them. Fox Resto sells aftermarket ones and Latemodel Resto sells Motorcraft but I need to be positive they are the correct for my '92 blades and wiper assembly. I am perfectly fine with using my old wiper and dissaembling an aftermarket one just for a blade that will fit.

sspanthony
02-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I never thought I'd be asking this question but where have you guys bought replacement wiper blades from? No one apparently sells the inserts to fit the oem wiper anymore. My local Ford dealership could not even get them. Fox Resto sells aftermarket ones and Latemodel Resto sells Motorcraft but I need to be positive they are the correct for my '92 blades and wiper assembly. I am perfectly fine with using my old wiper and dissaembling an aftermarket one just for a blade that will fit.

I still have some NOS ones if your interested, just pm me; I have always went to the Ford dealer when I need replacements....