PDA

View Full Version : Why retards shouldnt own SSP's

Charlie
05-17-2011, 10:36 AM
I put it here because it is for sale but what a dope. I hope he gets hooked when he hits the highway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Police-Interceptor-CrownVic-P71-GORGEOUS-LOW-MILEAGE-BLACK-P71-FORD-POLICE-INTERCEPTOR-/280677546809?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4159af7b39#ht_94937wt_1026

28HopUp
05-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Charlie, I moved this to the non-SSP for sale section.

That's not a bad looking car. The interior configuration with the seats is nice, and the low mileage is a plus. The deck lights need to come out obviously. Personally, I wouldn't want a P71 since I don't want to come off as a wannabe, but that is a nice CVPI.

NoDrama43
05-17-2011, 11:17 AM
idiot wannabe.

I would be thrilled to show him the "respect" he craves.....

150.00 plus court costs

250.00 tow bill

and anything else i could find
like no seatbelt
and on and on and on......

28HopUp
05-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Ya know, I was thinking more about this car. Being three years old, that will be a really nice car in 22 years when those antique CVPI's are no longer in service. I just wouldn't want to hold onto it til then...

GSPI
05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
That would make a perfect whacker (actually already is, maybe some antennas to cap it off) daily driver. DARE plates and all!? Wow.

This guy should get bagged but knowing PA the way it is, there are too many potential areas of concern since many "Fire Police" try to make themselves more official by getting these cars and the many unmarked cars the staties drive too. This makes for public confusion and will be a problem no matter what. I have to say these are great cars and durable but I have to say that I would not want one of these for a daily driver due to the attention.

No thanks. Too new and is the wrong message in my mind. Even the Detroit police I ran into on the Ohio Turnpike yesterday were driving CVPI's with chrome grilles and full wheel covers.

With the full boat of photos, this guy was getting off when he was writing that eBay description!:eek:

MOstang
05-17-2011, 07:26 PM
That would make a perfect whacker (actually already is, maybe some antennas to cap it off) daily driver. DARE plates and all!? Wow.
I was thinking same thing and all missing is the antennas. The 3 different 3rd brake lights bagged the wacker designation as I think was one of the first photos I looked at and didn't need to see more but simply did for the humor effect.

MOstang
05-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Good to know he offered to pay for that free cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Also I think those waves/salutes he's getting from LEO are probably really 1/2 a piece sign motions from them.

Roundhat
05-20-2011, 12:25 PM
:p has to be the most pictures i have ever seen on an ebay auction.