PDA

View Full Version : Early Texas DPS GE Radio

NoDrama43
07-24-2011, 07:34 PM
If you have an 82-86 TXDPS car this is the radio you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-1-GE-MASTR-II-CONTROL-HEAD-C-800-SCAN-1-EA-/150635786702?pt=2_Way_Radios_FRS&hash=item231297b1ce

28HopUp
07-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Jim, were you NOT sitting in the lounge chair by the pool the other night when we were talking about the need for everyone to quote Ebay and CraigsList listings so the content lives on after the ad has been deleted?
:D

Here is the listing for this radio:

USED ( 1 ) GE MASTR II CONTROL HEAD C-800 & SCAN 1 EA

This Auction is for ( 1 ) ONE USED GE MASTR II C-800 TRUNK MOUNT CONTROL HEAD WITH OPTION 8 CHANNEL SCAN, ( 1 ) ONE EA IN THIS AUCTION, MODEL NUMBER IS M1PP1SB16, THERE IS NO STANDARD MOUNTING BRACKET AND NO BRACKET SCREWS TO ATTACH THE BRACKET TO THE CONTROL HEAD WITH THIS AUCTION. This was taken off a operating radio that was removed from service. The unit is in good condition with NO BROKEN PARTS. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT YOU GET, ONLY YOU GET ( 1 ) ONE CONTROL HEAD AND NO MOUNTING BRACKET IN THIS AUCTION. The control head has a Volume control, OFF & ON button, Squelch control, 12 Channel Selector switch, transmit LED lamp, back panel light switch, EXTERNAL TONE JACK on the back, RARE LED CHANNEL BUSY MODULE -this shows what channel the scan stoped on and Option 8 FREQUENCY SCAN BOARD. The control Head is reusable. They due need some cleaning and remember that this is a USED control head. As with all electronic item's there is NO WARRENTY EXPRESS OR IMPLYED. I have no way to test this item. I prefer the use of Palpal, if you don't like to use Paypal, you can send the payment in the mail to the address of this seller. HOWEVER IF YOU SEND PAYMENT BY MAIL THE ITEM WILL BE HELD FOR TWO WEEKS FROM THE DAY THAT I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT, NOT TWO WEEKS FROM THE DAY THE AUCTION ENDS SO THAT THE PAYMENT HAS TIME TO CLEAR. ALL PAYMENT'S ARE TO BE DONE IN U.S. FUNDS ONLY. Shipping for this item will be by the U.S. Postal Service and I ship on MOST WORKING DAY'S. Shipping will by for this item U.S. POSTAL SHIPPING, $ 15.95 IN THE U.S. STATES, $ 47.95 TO CANADA AND MEXICO, & $ 55.95 TO ALL OTHER COUNTRIES. THERE IS NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS ITEM. If you have question, please ask, I don't want you getting the wrong thing and I'll try to answer them. I do give postive feedback on prompt payment. Seller is not responable for installation of this item or miss use of this item. I do have a lot of used and some new commercial radio, equipment and a lot of service manuals that I will be listing at later dates, so watch this site for some really good items. THERE IS NO COMBINED SHIPPING ON ANY ITEM'S LISTED. Thank you for looking and Thank you in advance for your business

:)

ChrisL
07-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Perfect, I bet I need one of these.

ImEvil1
07-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Perfect, I bet I need one of these.

I still have one for you.

ChrisL
07-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Sorry Mike, didn't realize this was the same thing you had. I'll PM you.

ImEvil1
07-26-2011, 07:07 AM
If it goes cheap, I would still buy it it I were you. It's good to have some spare parts.

NoDrama43
07-26-2011, 08:47 AM
+1 and that one is in real nice condition.

ChrisL
07-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the recommendation guys! I'll do it.

copcamaro
08-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Any of yousan stangers that need GE radios or programing, contact this guy!
He has done and found GE stuff for me and is a real gentleman to deal with!!
Charles Decker
Auburn, In.
260-572-6165

NoDrama43
08-01-2011, 02:23 PM
thanks for posting that up Ray.

copcamaro
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
thanks for posting that up Ray.

Jim:
I have nothing to say about this guy except Good-Good-Good.
Knows his GE radios and has always been ready to help me (and not just sell something)
e mail is charles@neirg.org