PDA

View Full Version : Former LAPD Bike for sale

Charlie
10-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Not My LIsting

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-P1000-1996-KAWASAKI-P1000-POLICE-MOTORCYCLE-NEEDS-WORK-MECHANICS-SPECIAL-/220872303824?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item336d03e4d0#ht_697wt_1053

1996 KAWASAKI P1000
POLICE MOTORCYCLE
LAPD RETIRED BIKE
NEEDS CARBURETOR SERVICE

Hello and thanks for looking.. Up for sale is a 96 kawasaki p1000 police edition motorcycle... this is overall a very nice and clean bike,, unlike most that have been really abused... this bike has been sitting for a couple years, and now it needs a carb service to run good again... i can start it up with a starting fluid, it runs for a few seconds and you can hear the motor is good..then shuts off,, im pretty sure you will need to do carb cleaning.. last owner used it and it was fine when he parked it.. chrome is nice, tires are good, body looks fine, front left fairing side has a small scratch area , gas tank has a small dent on the left side .., overall shows wear from over the years, but its very solid and complete bike.. if you have time to play around with it, then its a perfect project,, or you can have it done, for about $ 300... thats the quote i got here locally to fix.... if you have any questions or if you have solid offers please email.. or call me directly at 626-262-0762 .. i can assist you with shipping if you like,, it has a clear title ready to sell...

terms of sale.. winning bidder to please pay 20% deposit within 24hrs of close.. and the balance to be paid within 5 days.. please make sure all your finances are clear before bidding ,,, PayPal users welcome..