PDA

View Full Version : 1985 non ssp mustang parts for sale

NHP Mustang
01-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Please look over the pictures and let me know what you could use?
I plan on holding onto the engine/drive train

Thanks

Mustang Kid
01-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Please look over the pictures and let me know what you could use?
I plan on holding onto the engine/drive train

Thanks

Do you have any other pictures of this car? How nice is the interior? What color is it?
It is interesting that it it is a 5.0 two-tone coupe. IIRC they are pretty rare. If you could post the info on the buck tag and door tag too. (Or PM FoxChassis the info, he is collecting info)

I am interested in:
Rear window (if it has the defrost option)
Windshield wiper motor
Plastic cowl (if unbroken)
The trim with the rubber at the base of the side windows if the rubber is uncracked (I forget the name of it)
Trunklid
Kick panels and sill plates
The rubber door window channel (if no cracks/breaks)

Rhino
01-02-2012, 12:16 AM
PM Sent on interior. :)

FoxChassis
01-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, always collecting buck tags and door tags for the four eyed cars, SSP or not. Since this one seems to have been wacked pretty good and looks to have frame damage, and is getting parted, I'd like to have the tags before it's gone for good.

88stang
01-15-2012, 02:11 AM
To me, thats a rare color combo for a non SSP. It's hard to even find 85 notches at all anymore. It also appears to have the dark grey 85 CHP interior colors. So sad too see the poor car totaled.

Mustang Kid
01-15-2012, 02:23 AM
To me, thats a rare color combo for a non SSP. It's hard to even find 85 notches at all anymore. It also appears to have the dark grey 85 CHP interior colors. So sad too see the poor car totaled.

Ryan (OP) told me it was a blue interior. Not much you can do with it once it is that bent.