PDA

View Full Version : 500 posts

Mustang Kid
05-08-2012, 12:54 AM
I am truely glad to be part of this forum:D
Seems like only a couple weeks ago I was making you all wonder who I was with the list of all my dads SSPs. The motor transport thread was my favorite(and largest) contribution to this site:) You guys all deserved seeing my dads chp mustang photo collection, and hopefully I'll find some more photos.
I have learned so much more about SSPs and the different types of equipment that were for different agencies than I could have ever Learned on my own.

Thanks everyone for letting me be part of this forum:D

This is my 501st post:cool:
It like miles on a car. You keep driving the car, the miles grow higher and higher. With the forum, you keep logging on and reading threads, your post count will start to climb out of control lol

And I might not have gotten my CHP if I hadn't cared so much about these cars:) (thanks dad).

There. 501 posts.

28HopUp
05-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Sam, we're happy to have you at .net! I know there are many members here who really appreciate your willingness to share your Dad's vintage pictures as well. Your enthusiasm for the hobby is contageous.

mac88chp
05-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Sam, we're happy to have you at .net! I know there are many members here who really appreciate your willingness to share your Dad's vintage pictures as well. Your enthusiasm for the hobby is contageous.X2!!! :)

calimustang
05-10-2012, 12:37 AM
X2 too!!!!!!:2thumbs: