PDA

View Full Version : stressfull day today......

NoDrama43
05-17-2012, 05:56 PM
Today was supposed to be a day of reflection and calm. Like any other day it proved that things can go to complete s@&t in a millisecond.

I was on my motor,with probably 20 other motor cops, working the police memorial parade event in downtown Cincinnati. This unfolded approximately 300feet ahead of me today. Unfortunately I had a front row seat to the crash and seeing another motor cop from my department ejected into the back window of a parked van. Him and a CPD officer got together somehow and ended up crashing. Both hurt, my co-worker hurt pretty bad. Currently in surgury with severe face lacerations and a couple broken bones. No deaths but it's going to be a long recovery time. Hug your family everyday, it could be your last.

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story/Two-Motorcycle-Cops-Crash-Before-Cincinnati/0TTaiap3ukWTaD1H3RvaoA.cspx

SSPGARY
05-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Sorry to hear about that Jim.

ImEvil1
05-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Glad he wasn't hurt worse than what he was.

Andy
05-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Bad day to say the least.
what really annoys me is the comments
by the readers.
I seen this story on another news site and
the same stupid comments.

Hope these two Guys come out ok
glad to see that you were not hurt

NoDrama43
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
what really annoys me is the comments
by the readers.
I seen this story on another news site and
the same stupid comments.

standard response from many and just part of the job.

plenty of ungratefull hillbilly jackwagons want to complain and say bad things about the po-po. right up until they need one of us to come save them from some crisis in their life.

John10608
05-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Jim,

Sorry to hear about the accident. Prayers and thoughts go out to them and their families.
John

03cobra
05-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Thats terrible news.... I hope they make a speedy and full recovery. Our prayers are with the officers and there familys.