PDA

View Full Version : July 4th

03cobra
07-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Want to wish everybody a Happy Independence Day! I hope you have a great and safe day!

28HopUp
07-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday America!

http://www.dazzlejunction.com/graphics-holiday/independence-day/img/flag-happy-fourth-july.gif

ImEvil1
07-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Happy 4th!

Mustang Kid
07-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Happy 4th from me as well :p

This is the first time in 15 or more years that my family hasn't done anything for 4th of July. Previous years we were at my dads old shop, and a fireworks tent was across the road! How convenient! I still got to work at the tent this year, and they gave us some damaged, but still alright to light fireworks.

And with 3 deputies on the road, and city cops dealing with many other things, there has been quite an increase of illegal fireworks like rocket types.
Would be fun to take one of my dads unmarked looking Crown vics and drive slowly or pull over to "take a call" by a house that is shooting off illegal fireworks :D

NoDrama43
07-05-2012, 05:56 AM
Would be fun to take one of my dads unmarked looking Crown vics and drive slowly or pull over to "take a call" by a house that is shooting off illegal fireworks :D

:eek:

Mustang Kid
07-05-2012, 11:44 PM
:eek:

Don't worry, I wouldn't actually do that. ;) Didn't sound sarcastic enough, sorry

I plan on being a CHP officer, so I'll get to do the real stuff some day. I can wait 5-10 more years, and impersonating an LEO is a nono. I'll just stick to driving my CVPI for now.