PDA

View Full Version : Looking for original pic

28HopUp
09-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Does anyone have the original to this picture that was pilphered by the seller on ebay? I want to inlcude the original in our VIN project, since we know the VIN to this car (which is 211227).

NoDrama43
09-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Photo shop ?

Mustang Kid
09-25-2012, 07:38 PM
This is one of Darryl Lindsey's photos. I have a copy. I'll ask him if I can scan my copy and send it to you. Would be nice if you could include "Photo by Darryl Lindsey" or photoshop it on the photo.
Just putting it up on the site will allow anyone to save it, print it on photo paper, and sell it on ebay or distribute with false claims.

That is why I will be attaching my name to photos when ever I upload them if they are of importance. Already have had a couple of our photos used on an ebay ad "without our authorization".
As long as people don't start selling mine or other peoples photos, I'm ok with them being used, like you have done with the hatchback CHP photo Bill :D

ImEvil1
09-25-2012, 09:33 PM
This is one of Darryl Lindsey's photos. I have a copy. I'll ask him if I can scan my copy and send it to you. Would be nice if you could include "Photo by Darryl Lindsey" or photoshop it on the photo.
Just putting it up on the site will allow anyone to save it, print it on photo paper, and sell it on ebay or distribute with false claims.

That is why I will be attaching my name to photos when ever I upload them if they are of importance. Already have had a couple of our photos used on an ebay ad "without our authorization".
As long as people don't start selling mine or other peoples photos, I'm ok with them being used, like you have done with the hatchback CHP photo Bill :D

See if he will let you post all of the Mustang pics he has. I offered to make him a gallery here a few years back, giving him the proper credit of course, but never heard back.

I'm ok with any of the photos here being used, which is why they are posted in the gallery and on the board. They really don't do anyone any good sitting in a pile on someone's desk.