PDA

View Full Version : 1993 SSP

bmt336
07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
for sale soon. 93 SSP, auto with factory 3.27 posi. No options, FHP Lt. type car with no options other than the am/fm radio and a/c. runs good, will be putting together list of work i have done to it. very clean and original Calypso green paint, except the bumper cover which just had too many bug spots. It matches very well though.
only selling because ordered 08 GT will soon be here.
more to follow. hope to sell it here so it will be taken care of. pics soon too.
Bret

calimustang
08-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Wow congratulations, i'm on the process of buying 08 gt as i'm going to trade my tahoe in.. looking forward to have it! it's gonna be an alloy metallic with charcoal interior and aluminum panels and xenon lights. how about yours?
for sale soon. 93 SSP, auto with factory 3.27 posi. No options, FHP Lt. type car with no options other than the am/fm radio and a/c. runs good, will be putting together list of work i have done to it. very clean and original Calypso green paint, except the bumper cover which just had too many bug spots. It matches very well though.
only selling because ordered 08 GT will soon be here.
more to follow. hope to sell it here so it will be taken care of. pics soon too.
Bret

bmt336
08-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Wow congratulations, i'm on the process of buying 08 gt as i'm going to trade my tahoe in.. looking forward to have it! it's gonna be an alloy metallic with charcoal interior and aluminum panels and xenon lights. how about yours?

GT deluxe, M5, 3.31's, IUP with woven charcoal panel, Shaker 500, spoiler delete, Ambient lighting package ie. "Pimp Lights".:thumbsup:
Vista blue with Charcoal cloth interior

Yes, cloth, one reason I special ordered it. Not a big fan of leather. just not... and I would have gotten the 3.55's, but for some reason this year Ford requires Premium car for the 3.55's to go through on the order sheet. Premium requires leather, refer above.

6 to 8 weeks. Ordered from Ernest McCarty Ford in Alabaster, Ala-BAM-a.
Their pencil was not only razor sharp, it had a surgical quality laser coming out of the tip...I highly recommend them. Alabaster is 15 minutes south of Birmingham on I-65.

FlyinTiger
08-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Can't wait to see pics in a couple of months. Gotta have the spoiler delete. The factory spoiler looks too cheap. Sounds like you got everything but the HID's. Should be nice.

guerro
08-03-2007, 07:48 PM
GT deluxe, M5, 3.31's, IUP with woven charcoal panel, Shaker 500, spoiler delete, Ambient lighting package ie. "Pimp Lights".:thumbsup:
Vista blue with Charcoal cloth interior

Yes, cloth, one reason I special ordered it. Not a big fan of leather. just not... and I would have gotten the 3.55's, but for some reason this year Ford requires Premium car for the 3.55's to go through on the order sheet. Premium requires leather, refer above.

6 to 8 weeks. Ordered from Ernest McCarty Ford in Alabaster, Ala-BAM-a.
Their pencil was not only razor sharp, it had a surgical quality laser coming out of the tip...I highly recommend them. Alabaster is 15 minutes south of Birmingham on I-65.

What are you having to cough up for the new ride ?

calimustang
08-04-2007, 10:43 PM
probably 26-27k.. me much more due to 3.55, leather, HID's.. :D
What are you having to cough up for the new ride ?

guerro
08-05-2007, 02:15 AM
probably 26-27k.. me much more due to 3.55, leather, HID's.. :D

Ford offers HID headlights? Cool.

calimustang
08-05-2007, 09:59 AM
yup for 2008 mustang gt's as an option.. :D (FINALLY!)
Ford offers HID headlights? Cool.