PDA

View Full Version : Steppingstone School Benefit Car Show, July 20, 2013

stadair
05-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Here it is again. We had to change the date due to a conflict.

Again, fourth year running, I am planning and running a car show for Steppingstone Elementary School in Farmington Hills, MI. Steppingstone is a private school for the gifted. The money raised goes to help fund Student Financial Aid. In the past we have held it in the fall, but fall weather here in Michigan has not been kind to us. The new date is July 20, 2013. Attached is the show flier.

Last year we were threatened by a sever thunderstorm. Because of it, we moved the whole show in-doors. Yeah, we were able to move 25 cars in-doors! This year, if there is a threatening forecast for any precipitation, we have 30 spaces in-doors for those who wish to park inside.

stadair
05-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Offering for the first time at this show, Dash Plaques! I placed the order today. The first 50 entrants will receive a Dash Plaque. Come and get yours!

MOstang
07-01-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm going to try and make it to your show this year. A possibility I'm going to be out of town then, but if not not should be able to make there.

stadair
07-03-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm going to try and make it to your show this year. A possibility I'm going to be out of town then, but if not not should be able to make there.

Thanks Mike!

MOstang
07-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Toshi - Weather permitting I'll be at your show on Saturday. As of today looks like warm temps all week and no rain on Saturday. Probably bringing the Missouri SSP unless I get the new door emblems/lightening bolts installed on my Michigan SSP by then. Removed the existing door emblems and lightening bolts today, and will be installing more accurate ones in their place just how they were placed on this one in-service.

stadair
07-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Toshi - Weather permitting I'll be at your show on Saturday. As of today looks like warm temps all week and no rain on Saturday. Probably bringing the Missouri SSP unless I get the new door emblems/lightening bolts installed on my Michigan SSP by then. Removed the existing door emblems and lightening bolts today, and will be installing more accurate ones in their place just how they were placed on this one in-service.

You can park next to Adam 12! See you Saturday.

MOstang
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi Toshi - I have new emblems on my Michigan SSP, so if the weather holds out I'll be bring it to your show in the morning. Looking forward to attending this show again.

stadair
07-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks for attending the show Mike. I really appreciate it. See you at Memories!

MOstang
07-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks Toshi and good job to you and the other organizers. I hope the fundraising went well.

28HopUp
07-22-2013, 11:14 AM
I got to see the pictures on FB. Looks like you had a really good show. :)