PDA

View Full Version : What is usable...

bmt336
11-13-2006, 12:35 AM
on a 1993 SSP from a 4 cylinder 5 speed hatch. I have pulled the wheels and caps, front fenders, both doors and exterior trim that is usable. Also the entire interior including seats (i know that aren't the reinforced frames, but are pretty good) and dash. Dash has no holes. What mechanically can be used? Brake parts, fuel tank, etc. Also the hatch glass is intact if anyone wants some glass for their driver, or another car, but no, I will not ship.

CHP 3705
11-13-2006, 03:06 PM
From my experience and according to Hollander Interchange the front suspension for the most part is different. The subframe on 87-93 V-8 cars is different from 87-93 4cyl and all 79-86 Mustangs V-8 or 4cyl, rotors are smaller, sway bar is smaller, the rear end is a 7.5 in the 4cyl car as apposed to an 8.8 in the V-8 cars altho the axles and brake drums are the same from 4cyl to V-8, gas tank is the same except the fuel pump, body parts are the same. Windshields are the same coupe or hatch. There may be some things I'm missing that may be different but this should cover most of it I think. Hope this helps. If anyone has any questions about any parts as far as interchange let me know, I will look it up in my Hollander. Doug