PDA

View Full Version : Last CHP mustang

John T
10-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Thought some of you might not have seen this...

Rhino
10-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Question is...where did it go? And who has it now?

Would be a cool find for someone.

John10608
10-12-2013, 05:21 PM
nice picture John. Fleet Services has that photo on the wall in their entry I believe.
Somewhere in the shop anyway they have that.
It would be nice to find that car !!

I had heard it was assigned to the Trinity River office.
Then I heard CHP had them ship it back after some time and any and all parts that went to or with it.
So.... maybe some-ONE has it, stored in a shop or garage somewhere.

Cool stuff.

mac88chp
10-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Several years ago, from a highly reliable source, I heard that this car still exists in Northern CA. It was owned by an individual who knows exactly what he has and had no desire to sell.

nighthawk756
10-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Several years ago, from a highly reliable source, I heard that this car still exists in Northern CA. It was owned by an individual who knows exactly what he has and had no desire to sell.

I definitely want a CHP in the future....and I would love to have the last ever CHP....but sounds like I'll never be able to afford this one lol

MOstang
10-14-2013, 11:39 AM

It's good that it is still around, if that's the case.

Mustang Kid
10-14-2013, 10:05 PM
It's like my dads last CHP caprice, we know what we have and it's never getting sold :D

Now, how about the last Diplomat? CHP was keeping info on which crown victoria was the last one a secret, so don't know what it's unit # is.