PDA

View Full Version : Car for sale

John T
10-15-2013, 07:50 PM
While at a local car dealer that deals in rare and antique (read expensive) autos I saw this. This dealer has generously agreed to host a carshow in November to benefit our toy program (Chips 4 kids) In his lot next to the 40's 50's and 60's autos that he sells was this Black and White Camaro I didn't get a chance to look very close Has wrong wheels and tires and wrong decals in back but the doors were correct and it had an LED light bar. I saw no radio head but inside the car was a correct speaker and some other things I couldn't make out. Didn't check the vin so I didn't confirm if it actually was a b4c

John T
10-15-2013, 07:51 PM
More

John T
10-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Vin

SSPCHPSTANG3101
10-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey John, I bet the Car Lot wants a boat load of $$$ for thid one. It would be interesting to know if they let just anyone test drive it around town?

John T
10-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Eric,

With the cool cars they have I'm talking 40's 50's and 60's cars most of them restored I don't think they do test drives The dealers name is Back in the Day located in Carson Ca Im sure they have a web site There was no price listed I didn't check the vin to see if it was a clone or an actual state car. Would be interesting to see what they're asking ....

SSPCHPSTANG3101
10-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Nice Car, I can only imagine the price they want for it.
Providing its not a clone it would still make a great canidate for someone in the hobby who is willing to locate and install all the correct equipment it may be missing. Just never know it could find its Way to Morro Bay in April with a new owner. Not me of course, I'm sticking with my Mustang>

John T
10-15-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm with you It would be cool to restore and if it is real I hope somebody does restore it but I'm happy with the mustang. Robert's restored Camaro (both actually) are pretty impressive

Nice Car, I can only imagine the price they want for it.
Providing its not a clone it would still make a great canidate for someone in the hobby who is willing to locate and install all the correct equipment it may be missing. Just never know it could find its Way to Morro Bay in April with a new owner. Not me of course, I'm sticking with my Mustang>

John10608
10-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Nice !!
Here's the link to the camaro. Their web address is below that.
John

http://www.backinthedayclassics.com/store_inventory.asp

www.backinthedayclassics.com

MOstang
10-16-2013, 03:56 PM
In the past few days I viewed a Craigslist ad (I believe that is where it was) on this Camaro. I can't exactly recall the price but for some reason I was thinking around $12,000 or so. I'm sure with a bit of searching Craigslist the ad could be found again.