PDA

View Full Version : hey all

casper gt
12-23-2013, 08:02 PM
certainly not new to mustangs or mustang forums but looking for a new project & the ssp cars have appealed to me for awhile so I think its time to try one, lol.

I'm currently looking at a former gwinette co. ga. car that is getting painted as we speak but I haven't sealed the deal yet & am still kinda looking.

Iill share info as I go, seems like a well thought out nice site.

thanks, Larry.

ImEvil1
12-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the website, Larry. What year is the car that you're looking at?

chp1982
12-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Welcome. Wow, I'd like to see that car and especially what it would have looked like in service.

28HopUp
12-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your possible purchase. I know of a couple of other SSPs for sale if this one falls through...

nighthawk756
12-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you!!

casper gt
12-24-2013, 01:47 PM
thanks for the welcome.

the car I'm currently looking at is a '93 white/grey int.

the seller claims to have pictures of this car when it was in service (havent seen them yet though so I'm only going off what he says) with the gwinette co sheriffs dept wearing the all white paint it is currently getting along with red lettering & a full light bar.

weither I buy this one or not I will try to get the vin/etc info for your registry here.

the big draw back with this car to me is that it is fully optioned (windows, locks, tilt, cruise, etc) & it is a 5spd.

I would prefer a less optioned car with an auto trans (while I will resist cutting this car up, I am a drag racer at heart & will tastefully do some mild performance mods & the car will see the track often) & would also prefer a dark color.

I would like a spotless original or nicely restored car though so if anyone has any ideas where there might be something more along the lines of what I'm looking for, please let me know.