PDA

View Full Version : Tan interior

Mustang Matt
08-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Need tan interior- the whole thing including dash for my 87 FHP. Would need to come from an 87-89 car. PM me with anything you have or bump in to. Most important is the dash, console and door panels.

Thanks

jarhed123
08-22-2007, 09:22 PM
I have been where you are at now and I have had to buy different color parts and either dyed them or painted them. Good luck!

FlyinTiger
08-23-2007, 11:10 AM
I can get you everything from a hatchback. I need to go pick up my 85 tan interior from the guy anyway. He is charging me $250 for mine and I pull it. Yours may be less, as you don't need the rear seat and trim. I have to check the door panels to see if they are manual windows. If you are interested, just let me know and I will look into it. I can get to it maybe this weekend or so, as I am relocating to Houston in 3 weeks, but will be back in town periodically to visit my family until I can move them in June.

Mustang Matt
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
The different color part thing would be too easy- and unfortunately I will redye the tan anyway. I have time to wait for the real thing so far. Just getting ahead of the game. Sent a PM to Flyintiger.

kapracing
11-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Do you still need tan interior?