PDA

View Full Version : Spotlight question

05pwrstrk
06-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Hello all.

I think I know the answer to this but I have to ask. I've seen the Unity model to look for is the 225K-H. My question is.... Is the length of the shaft K or H?

05pwrstrk
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Ok so I need help. I just called Unity and spoke with the biggest waste of space I think I have ever come in contact with on the phone. I had true dead air on the other end of the phone. Zero help what so ever.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but shouldn't she have known what length shaft should be used on a Mustang? Also what is the candle power for the spots used on the Mustangs?

FHP813
06-27-2014, 01:39 PM
The H stands for Halogen. The K shaft length is 7 5/8 exposed and 12 1/2 center to center.

05pwrstrk
06-27-2014, 04:45 PM
The H stands for Halogen. The K shaft lenghth is 7 5/8 exposed and 12 1/2 center to center.

That is music to my ears. It is a K shaft. Great!! A buddy of mine gave me a couple of boxes of Unity parts. Really old stuff. I was putting parts and pieces together in the garage yesterday and I found I have one K length shaft, 2 "A" length shafts, and three "GM" length shafts. Multiple actual spots and different glass lenses. A couple are GE and one is a Westinghouse.

So now I just need one more "K" length shaft. Anyone have an extra??