PDA

View Full Version : Car Craft Show and RCMP SSP owner

EXNODRAMANOTCH
07-19-2014, 09:00 PM
I've been at the Car Craft Summer Nationals here in MN the last 2 days with my NHP SSP. Out of the 6,000 plus cars, I would guestimate that my SSP was one of the top ten most photographed cars. One of the attendees who photographed my car is a RCMP SSP owner from Winnipeg, Canada. He has a 1991 in very good original condition and is trying to decide to restore it, or keep it original (and put the decals and equipment back). I told him about the this web site and the VIN project. He said he would register his SSP soon (and hopefully post some photos).

28HopUp
07-22-2014, 07:09 PM
I've been at the Car Craft Summer Nationals here in MN the last 2 days with my NHP SSP. Out of the 6,000 plus cars, I would guestimate that my SSP was one of the top ten most photographed cars. One of the attendees who photographed my car is a RCMP SSP owner from Winnipeg, Canada. He has a 1991 in very good original condition and is trying to decide to restore it, or keep it original (and put the decals and equipment back). I told him about the this web site and the VIN project. He said he would register his SSP soon (and hopefully post some photos).

Thanks for the plug!