PDA

View Full Version : Animated Stories of the Freeway Patrol

mac88chp
09-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Anyone ever seen this guy's "Animated Stories of the Freeway Patrol" videos? Hilarious and they ring true, the CHP details are all there:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-5ud8InjLw0RliKh1lfsw

:2thumbs:

28HopUp
09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks for posting that up! :thumbsup:

John10608
09-04-2014, 09:41 PM
LOLOL Those are funny ! Has to be an officer or someone that works with or near the patrol creating this I love it !
Almost right on with equipment etc. too funny.

I love how the toons are targeted toward liberal idiots and the morons out there. Don't laugh, I am sure this person has had these exact type of stops and dealings with these type of people lol

Love how he has the " O " stickers on the rear bumpers of the cars he stops LOLOL Typical to detail, even smoking exhaust cars on the liberal enviro tards LOLOL LOLOL How did you find this ? I'll be up for ever at night watching these LOLOL
Thanks !!

mac88chp
09-05-2014, 01:17 PM
LOLOL Those are funny ! Has to be an officer or someone that works with or near the patrol creating this I love it !
Almost right on with equipment etc. too funny.

I love how the toons are targeted toward liberal idiots and the morons out there. Don't laugh, I am sure this person has had these exact type of stops and dealings with these type of people lol

Love how he has the " O " stickers on the rear bumpers of the cars he stops LOLOL Typical to detail, even smoking exhaust cars on the liberal enviro tards LOLOL LOLOL How did you find this ? I'll be up for ever at night watching these LOLOL
Thanks !!The creator has some specific locations spot on as well. All the action in Episode 3 "Pinch-book Perp" takes place in the Santa Cruz area, my old stomping grounds. The redneck at the beginning is driving on a perfect representation of SR17 even though it's marked Hwy 71 with an exit sign for "Saltloaf Rd", the real one is Sugarloaf Rd. LOL He's got that area's typical hypocrite lib driving the Prius down pat too. Love it.