PDA

View Full Version : Interior kits

xxtrpr
01-25-2015, 12:41 AM
Has anybody used LMR's interior kits? If so how is qaulity, fit and colors? Any pictures would be great. Thank you

calimustang
01-25-2015, 06:25 PM
I would like to know about this also.

John10608
01-26-2015, 10:41 PM
I purchased their headliner for my 92. Excellent fit and color match.
You have to do a small amount of trimming to fit.

I also had ordered their seat covers that were supposed 92 Titanium Grey color match and design pattern. I originally was going to go that route first.
Off on both so they accepted the return without any hesitation.

I then bit the bullet and ordered original material ( ouch ! ) and had an upholstery shop refinish the seats.

V E R Y happy with it ! Exact material and exact reupholster.
They did an excellent job for me.
Best way to go in my book unless you have a daily driver and want something to look newer.

05pwrstrk
02-03-2015, 02:25 PM

I also had ordered their seat covers that were supposed 92 Titanium Grey color match and design pattern. I originally was going to go that route first.

I then bit the bullet and ordered original material ( ouch ! ) and had an upholstery shop refinish the seats.

Best way to go in my book unless you have a daily driver and want something to look newer.

I looked into the interior re-upholstery kit for my 89. The Regatta Blue was and style/pattern wasn't anywhere close enough for me. After seeing a sample of the material the place in Oregon has I bit the bullet and ordered that material. Very exact. We are currently on vacation due home tomorrow but I know the material is at my house. Looking forward to getting my seats in for their facelift.

xxtrpr
02-03-2015, 08:45 PM

Thank you John

xxtrpr
02-03-2015, 08:47 PM
I looked into the interior re-upholstery kit for my 89. The Regatta Blue was and style/pattern wasn't anywhere close enough for me. After seeing a sample of the material the place in Oregon has I bit the bullet and ordered that material. Very exact. We are currently on vacation due home tomorrow but I know the material is at my house. Looking forward to getting my seats in for their facelift.

Can you post picts of material when you get home or send picts? What place

nighthawk756
02-04-2015, 01:54 AM
SMS is the only way to go for the exact correct seat material and then have a shop reupholster the seats. ;)

05pwrstrk
02-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Can you post picts of material when you get home or send picts? What place

Absolutely I will get you some pics when I get home. We will be pulling into town tomorrow afternoon.

John10608
02-04-2015, 02:21 AM
smsautofabrics.com

They are R E A L slow at getting your stuff out to you, but as Brad said, there is no other way to go !

It hurt the pocket book when I ordered from them, but I am really glad I did.

Good luck !

05pwrstrk
02-04-2015, 03:55 AM
I have heard they can be slow but check this out I ordered mine on 1/19/2015 it was shipped on 1/26/2015 and arrived at my house on 1/28/15 per the UPS website. SMS is the way to go for this type of material.

xxtrpr
02-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Thank you all ordered samples today