PDA

View Full Version : Real Stories of the Highway Patrol

FlyinTiger
06-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Does anyone have an archive of episodes from the Real Stories of the Highway Patrol? My car was supposed to have been featured in an episode, but I have been unable to find it. I have found only 1 episode that featured Louisiana, but did not notice any Mustangs in the footage. It was right about the time that they were switching back to white units, so the year would have been about right. I really would like to watch it, if possible.

John10608
06-13-2015, 01:34 PM
I was in one of those episodes ! lol
I have a copy of it, but no mustangs.

The camera crew rode with my partner and I for 2 nights in Stockton, they finally got a good stop to put on an episode. It was funny, pretty boring to us, but they were all excited to get it on camera and know it would be on TV lol

If you find a link besides YouTube, let me know !

It would be neat to be able to order the whole series from whom ever put the show out.

John

John10608
06-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Just found this on a google search.

Real Stories of the Highway Patrol (sometimes referred to as RSHP or Highway Patrol) is a half hour syndicated television series which ran in the United States for six seasons from 1993 to 1999 for a total of 780 episodes,[1] capitalizing on the success of "real-life" police series such as COPS. Reruns were aired on the now-defunct Fox Reality Channel, Now Currently Airing On Heroes And Icons.

Production companies were Mark Massari Productions and Leap Off Productions and was distributed by Genesis Entertainment, New World International, and later New World/Genesis Distribution. The series is currently owned and distributed by 20th Television, which purchased New World's assets in 1997.