PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Sticker Source?

Five-o-joe
12-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know of a source to obtain the SCHP stickers? I'm looking for some for my 93 SCHP.

Also, does anyone know for sure how to determine if my car was originally a marked or unmarked unit when in service?

Thanks for any help....

28HopUp
12-13-2015, 12:18 PM
Have you looked at M Squad? I know that they have a long lead time, but I think that most folks (myself included for my CHP stuff) have been generally happy with their quality.

Five-o-joe
12-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Have you looked at M Squad? I know that they have a long lead time, but I think that most folks (myself included for my CHP stuff) have been generally happy with their quality.

Thank you for the reply. I'll try them and see if they can do the stickers for the SC cars...

Thanks!

Bullitt1609
12-13-2015, 02:14 PM
A fellow member with a restored one took some high quality pictures for me. A local individual that does the graphics and equipment installs for several local PD's expressed that he could reproduce them for me. I would be more than happy to pass on pictures and my feedback on how they turn out. It will be sometime early next year.

SPiRiT R/T
12-14-2015, 08:58 PM
I've bought M Squad. Yes, lead time can be a bit extensive however I'm very happy with the quality of my FHP decals.

Bullitt1609
12-14-2015, 10:37 PM
I agree, M Squad are very good quality, he's just been unresponsive for months now, after informing me my NYSP decals were done in February. Since I don't know what's going on with my orders, I thought I would try a local individual for a set I didn't already put down a deposit on. The local guy does excellent work and assures me he'll get the colors and everything right.

NoDrama43
01-18-2016, 10:00 PM
A fellow member with a restored one took some high quality pictures for me. A local individual that does the graphics and equipment installs for several local PD's expressed that he could reproduce them for me. I would be more than happy to pass on pictures and my feedback on how they turn out. It will be sometime early next year.

I called my guy ( again) that built them for me years ago. He has not been able to find the artwork from 2001. I should have kept a copy of his file for my records too. As for M squad he finally shipped the NHP decals. They look spot on but the wait was scary.

FlyinTiger
01-21-2016, 10:31 AM
How long was your wait, Jim? I am getting really concerned, as I am closing in on 1 year, really soon.

MOstang
01-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Dave hasn't posted out on Facebook in months so haven't heard how his ongoing health issues are going.

Bullitt1609
01-25-2016, 10:09 AM
How long was your wait, Jim? I am getting really concerned, as I am closing in on 1 year, really soon.

This coming March will be 2 years for me, with no response since July.

NoDrama43
01-26-2016, 12:41 AM
This coming March will be 2 years for me, with no response since July.

wow.

NoDrama43
01-26-2016, 12:42 AM

about that long. maybe a little sooner.