PDA

View Full Version : Rare find?

EXNODRAMANOTCH
10-07-2016, 02:03 AM
Anyone ever see this calendar before? A good friend of mine who is into model railroading & Mustangs gave me this calendar from 1995 today. Someone in his train club brought in a stack of old railroad calendars and while sifting through them he found this gem. I hope Mike Patterson sees this post, as maybe it's his SSP while it was in service. It's a little torn around the edges and it needed to be altered a bit to fit in a frame for my garage gallery.

28HopUp
10-07-2016, 09:52 AM
That's a cool photo.

MOstang
10-08-2016, 07:06 PM
That's cool and ironically timed with my photo unveiling of my latest MSHP project today! I've seen the pic and have it electronically, but did not know it was from a calendar. Same as my white 1993 MSHP SSP, but it was not mine. I asked the Trooper assigned to mine a while back. Very cool shot!

NoDrama43
10-16-2016, 06:00 PM
Years ago when I was attending Northwestern University's Command Staff training one of my instructors gave me a bunch of pictures including this one. He worked for MSHP and at the time it was taken he was assigned the white SSP in the photo.

EXNODRAMANOTCH
10-18-2016, 12:22 AM
Years ago when I was attending Northwestern University's Command Staff training one of my instructors gave me a bunch of pictures including this one. He worked for MSHP and at the time it was taken he was assigned the white SSP in the photo.

Very cool!