PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Texas DPS SSP for sale

86NeSSP
12-05-2006, 12:51 PM
SOLD 1990 ex-Texas DPS SSP M0-474. This is a roller/shell that I want to sell. I have $800.00 into this car in parts and the shell itself. The car will come with every part that I got with the car when I purchased it along with all the interior parts I have gathered while trying to get this car back on the road. The car is a little of a basket case as it would be best to find a 1990 5.0 as a donor for the engine/trans and wiring for correct 90 issue. The only body parts that are missing are the windshield and the 3 moldings from the rear quarter to the front fender (in between the frame rails). I have some ten hole wheels for it non-black but I think the 90's got non-black wheels anyway. This was a lightbar car so I have not yet tracked one of those down.

I have a radio head and should have a bracket for mounting it soon as well as I have an original TX DPS Decible Products 702 (RARE and hard to find) antenna mount.

I will take $600.00 for everything I have for the car as it stands. Ths car was also a never ordered with the single key lock set or the blues hoses (for restoration purposes).

Double click on the car in my signature to see the pictures of it. I will update them this weekend.

SOLD

86NeSSP
12-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Sold

FlyinTiger
12-20-2006, 12:43 AM
Sold to one of us, I hope.

86NeSSP
12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Sold to one of us, I hope.
No one I had seen on the boards before and he was interested in putting it back on the road... I gave him the web address and he said he would check this place out. He has a 91 4cyl parts car with blue interior to source everything from. He was excited that it was an SSP...

Matt

ImEvil1
12-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Matt,

That didn't take long...be interesting to see it back in one piece (last time I saw it I thought it would be heading to the yards).

Did I ever tell you that the guy was going to use the '83 for parts for that car? (at least that's what he told me)

86NeSSP
12-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Matt,

That didn't take long...be interesting to see it back in one piece (last time I saw it I thought it would be heading to the yards).

Did I ever tell you that the guy was going to use the '83 for parts for that car? (at least that's what he told me)

Yes it will be back on the streets some time as the new owner is a body shop owner in a small town near Tyler, Texas.

I think you did tell me that about the 83. That would have been a real travesty to see one Tx DPS SSP tore up to fix another the wrong way. Still not sure how he ended up with the 83 though. Luck I guess.

Matt

ImEvil1
12-21-2006, 08:38 PM
I think you did tell me that about the 83. That would have been a real travesty to see one Tx DPS SSP tore up to fix another the wrong way. Still not sure how he ended up with the 83 though. Luck I guess.
Matt

I agree.....especially since I'm sure there were way more '90s than '83s. :)

I'm not sure what his plan was....nice guy, though. He swore that the '83 was not an SSP, and I wasn't sure what I was getting when I bought it.