PDA

View Full Version : Roxster map light

86NeSSP
10-18-2007, 12:49 PM
LINK (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAP-LIGHT-FEDERAL-SIGNAL-CODE-3-WHELEN-ADAM-12_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33712QQihZ003QQitemZ 130162674830QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

Not mine just ran across it on eBay

Matt

mac88chp
10-19-2007, 12:51 PM
In 2004, I was able to make contact with the owner of Roxter Lighting and directly order a number of brand new Roxter CHP-style map lights. They are all gone now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off again but I'm willing to try to put another order in for all that need or want them. Beforehand, I'll need a count of those who are interested. If successful, I'll resell them at my cost plus shipping. The batch I bought in '04 cost about $40 each.

Please respond to this post by next Friday, October 26. I'm posting this on multiple boards so only respond in one forum. Thanks!

86NeSSP
10-20-2007, 03:00 PM
In 2004, I was able to make contact with the owner of Roxter Lighting and directly order a number of brand new Roxter CHP-style map lights. They are all gone now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off again but I'm willing to try to put another order in for all that need or want them. Beforehand, I'll need a count of those who are interested. If successful, I'll resell them at my cost plus shipping. The batch I bought in '04 cost about $40 each.

Please respond to this post by next Friday, October 26. I'm posting this on multiple boards so only respond in one forum. Thanks!

I need an antenna clip! But everyone else who needs the map light contact Mike.

Matt