PDA

View Full Version : GSP roll bar

kapracing
10-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Anybody got one? If so how much?

svopaul
11-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Will be tough to find one....I am going to reproduce one for my own car...I've got all the pics needed, just need the time to make it.

kapracing
11-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Let me know how it turns out...

Rhino
11-15-2007, 02:24 AM
I don't know what the GSP rollbars looked like, but Setina made them here for the WSP fleet and many other agencies specifically for the SSP platform. The local group here had them remake about 6 from Setina using one of the originals from an 87 SSP. They turned out perfect, and the price was around $150 each (included brackets and foam padding).

We have 2-3 guys locally that want to get one made, and believe that Setina would likely do it again if there were say 8-10 being made all at once. If you think that may work, I can try to get some contact info if you want to find out and get a group buy going.

NoDrama43
11-15-2007, 10:39 AM
I was lucky enough to get one of bars he is talking about. I will take another one if an order is placed. The bar is identical to the originals, made off of an original pattern. it included all the correct brackets, bolts, padding, etc.

awesome product and kudos to the guys out west that convinced the company to manufacture them for us !!!:2thumbs: